Here are all the status pages I could find.
- about:cache (shows your history and cache)
- about:crash (shows data about crashes, mine is not there because it has not crashed)
- about:dns (shows all about the DNS chrome is using)
- about:histograms (an under the covers look at chrome)
- about:internets (well it is a 1990’s screen saves as best as I can tell)
- about:memory (show the memory use per page)
- about:network (give the ability to do I/O tracking and statistics)
- about:plugins (displays the plugins and associated file types)
- about:stats (shows all of chrome’s statistics)
- about:version (displays the version of the browser)
- viewcache:[URL] (shows cache of a page, though not really useful for anything but tech support)
- view-source:[URL] (displays the source code of the page)
For example: view-source:http://dennismueller.org/blog/ will show you the HTML source code.
This is a continuation of http://dennismueller.org/blog/2008/09/google-chromegoogle-chrome/